12/24/2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1st time celebrate x'mas with mbs gang frens..[ XD ]
we meet at momo house..
we are leaving penang island around 2pm..
and..
we are going to Sunway shopping mall..
3 something..we reach there..
and we are having our lunch at there..

momo-gwen-me (our drinks)
see the different?? hahaxx..
ting's drinks..nice~haha..santa~cute!

after having our lunch,we start to shopping!!
i bought a belt at there..
haha..i like it!! ^^
================================

we are going to autocity at 6 something..
but..
we reach at autocity almost 8pm d..
hahahaxx
we are having our dinner in Sushi King..
haha..
i know ting want to eat..
hahahaxx
after having our dinner..
we go to see a concert at there..
but my legs very tired.. [ =( ]


Jac-Ting-Momo-Me-Mooi-Ping


ping-me-momo

me with jac

momo-me-jac-ting-huimin-ping
gwen-wilson-pchiang

we go back to penang around 1 somethings..
but..we still go gurney after that..
and back to home already 7 am something..
haha..
but i'm very happy celebrate with u all~my friends..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

没有评论: